Summer summary.
Dear Friends and Family,
I thought I would post a few pictures from the summer and give you an update on my goings on. I'm busy - busy, but there's no exciting news to report. My work time is divided between Bob's mowing enterprise and completing needed revisions of my dissertation (for a book). No big trips out West like last summer:(
However, there's always time for a little fun, isn't there? Jim and I have contented ourselves with small trips and activities around the area. For example, Jim put on a Brewers tailgate with friends a couple of weeks ago ... (below, left to right, Tim, Tom, Ed, Patty, me, Joe, Jim H., Jim P., Signey, and Carl)
And I arranged a dinner party with UW friends David and Katie (two pics below).

I feel pressed to do a lot of "Wisconsiny" things anyways as this may be my last full summer in Madtown! I plan to visit Bill in Minneapolis, Lisa in Colfax, and the whole Bragg-Bayer clan in Heafford Junction later this summer. I'll also have to do some apartment hunting in Peoria.
Until later,
jkb
I thought I would post a few pictures from the summer and give you an update on my goings on. I'm busy - busy, but there's no exciting news to report. My work time is divided between Bob's mowing enterprise and completing needed revisions of my dissertation (for a book). No big trips out West like last summer:(
However, there's always time for a little fun, isn't there? Jim and I have contented ourselves with small trips and activities around the area. For example, Jim put on a Brewers tailgate with friends a couple of weeks ago ... (below, left to right, Tim, Tom, Ed, Patty, me, Joe, Jim H., Jim P., Signey, and Carl)
Until later,
jkb


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home