Graduation Party.
Dear Family and Friends,
I have been basking in the end of my graduate studies for the last month. Plenty of projects await. I've started a new article, and I need to prepare some chapters of my dissertation to show to a publisher. However, I've also stopped to smell the roses a bit this June.
For example, I've been to Milwaukee a couple of times over the last month for a Brewer game and a comedy show. Such fun stuff was in short supply in the run-up to the dissertation defense.
Jim and I (with the help of Tom, Char, and others) put on a successful graduation party at Burrows Park on the Northside. Before the party, I joined Laurie, Lisa, and family for a trip to the zoo. Leyla loved the merry-go-round.
I have been basking in the end of my graduate studies for the last month. Plenty of projects await. I've started a new article, and I need to prepare some chapters of my dissertation to show to a publisher. However, I've also stopped to smell the roses a bit this June.

For example, I've been to Milwaukee a couple of times over the last month for a Brewer game and a comedy show. Such fun stuff was in short supply in the run-up to the dissertation defense.
Jim and I (with the help of Tom, Char, and others) put on a successful graduation party at Burrows Park on the Northside. Before the party, I joined Laurie, Lisa, and family for a trip to the zoo. Leyla loved the merry-go-round.






1 Comments:
Well that's a goofy picture of me you have there on your blog! At least I look happy, though-!
We enjoyed your party and that whole weekend very much. Hope to see you in July.
Post a Comment
<< Home